The NEB Università Cattolica project #NEBBuildsCommunityAesthetics organizes 3 Multipolar Conversations with national and international scholars and experts focusing on the NEB’s three pillars: Beautiful, Inclusive, Sustainable.
The first event, Building the Inclusion through the Experience of Beauty, in continuity with the research project Migrations|Mediations will be held on November, 24th at 2.30 pm CET and will discuss the key role of Beauty as a resource for building relationships and inclusion, as a quality-generating experience and as a dialogue between the built environment and the ecosystems.
Here the program of the Conversation:
– Antonella Sciarrone Alibrandi, Vice Rector, Università Cattolica
– Massimo Gaudina, Head of the European Commission’s Regional Office in Milan
– Nadia Bellardi, Transcultural media consultant, Community Media Forum Europe
– Nicola Pellegrini and Ottonella Mocellin, Visual Artists
– Nikos Papastergiadis, Director of the Research Unit in Public Cultures
and Professor in the School of Culture and Communication at the University of Melbourne
-Pierluigi Musarò, Full Professor of Sociology at the University of Bologna
Ruggero Eugeni, Full Professor in Media Semiotics, Università Cattolica